Clear all

Fashion Accessories

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
13.7 K Views
(@jasminepennama)
Topic starter

Hi! Im just new in this forum. I am a jewelry designer.

jewelry, accessories, unique jewelry

Posted : 27/04/2012 7:27 am
Lareef
(@lareef)
Reputable Member

Welcome to our forums. Your contribution as a jewelry designer would be vital for the success of this forum. You can upload pictures and descriptions of your jewelry designs, and start new threads on these designs, which undoubtedly would go a long way in popularizing them.

Senior Editor

Posted : 28/04/2012 7:06 pm
(@jasminepennama)
Topic starter

Thank you so much for a very nice welcome.. Im so happy :-)

jewelry, accessories, unique jewelry

Posted : 04/05/2012 4:25 am
(@ashleeduhe)
Eminent Member

One of the most favored forms of semiotic distinction is fashion because fashionable clothes accessories and body adornment are easy for others to observe at glance incidental items particularly branded specific handbags footwear jewelry accessories and new hairstyles act also as important status symbols.: :heart:

Murano Glass

Posted : 18/07/2012 1:30 pm
(@nancyrtillman)

Fashion is the part of beauty and beauty is the part of women's life. Clothing and jewelries both bring beauty which is always desired by women. We always think to be gorgeous in this world and that's why always look for best jewelries and best clothes and best for everything.

Posted : 18/07/2012 6:48 pm
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I am also new at this forum but we will enjoy this forum discussion board. I have loose gemstones collection online at http://www.gempundit.com . so you can visit this site and can take your favorite gem at very reasonable price.

Posted : 22/06/2013 11:21 am
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Hey guys recently I was in search of unique jewelries for my would be and I found some amazing collection of jewelries that's why I would prefer you to visit 2Hello Beautiful, where you can find good designs and unique quality like pastel necklace, stretch bracelet, silver earrings , bracelet designs and many more.

Posted : 01/07/2013 9:48 am
(@russellmark85)

heart Shape is good one in jewelry. Normally a regular Item for women.

Posted : 18/02/2014 10:33 am
Share: