Notifications
Clear all

Girls Fashion Summer Heel Sandal

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@cecile)
Topic starter

The girls have been used to type on sandals every day or even go slippers in summer. Now the weather heat slowly drops, you should consider to wear what type of shoes in this spring.Fashion trends is rotating everytime, where is this time on the pointer turned to ? I make up several predictions in the fall which may be very popular shoes, whether it can come true, beautiful shoes are benevolent ,but if it is suitable for you, that's what so many different things to different people get.
Fashion forecast A:BROWN PEEP TOE PLATFORM HEELS
Hit the streets in trendy style when you add these heels to your look! Features fabric material, peep toe, 5.5-inch heels. Finished with padded insole and t-strap style.
Fashion forecast B:MIXED-MEDIA PUMPS WITH METAL CAPGrey and blush two-tone pumps with pale yellow piping and a tonal grey stingray covered blocky heel. Pointy copper-toned metal cap toe. Copper-toned block heel insert and sole. Leather insole. Leather sole with leather and natural rubber lug platform detail.
Fashion forecast C:GOLD PATENT LEATHER PEEP TOE STRAPPY HIGH PLATFORM HEELShit the streets in style rocking these gorgeous heels! featuring animal print, cross peep toe, patent leather material, hidden platform, and 5 inch heel. Finished with a padded insole and back zipper.
Fashion forecast D:Tolleson - Tan Mesh PuYou'll want to own this style in every color! Michael Antonio brings you Tolleson, A tan mesh creates the upper making it a perfect summer sandal. This airy beauty brings you a 4 3/4 inch heel and 1 inch platform delivering you fashionista status.

Posted : 10/04/2012 12:46 pm
(@ashleeduhe)
Eminent Member

Every women loves to wear latest fashion high heel sandals in every party women are very curious to wear a matching pair of shoes with their dress.

Murano Glass

Posted : 14/05/2012 3:21 pm
(@lynkob)

I have read this post thoroughly and i have got lot of information..
You should keep it up.. so that we get information always...

home alarm

Posted : 28/05/2012 2:01 pm
Share: